Ready for a fresh challenge, setting up a new home?
Florinee Homes Ltd are about to open their third Ofsted registered children’s home and need a Registered Manager with a fresh set of eyes to lead the development of the home. Is this you?
Why pick Florinee Homes Ltd over other companies?
We care as much about our staff as we do about our children. For us, creating a family atmosphere is crucial. Having a happy, settled, and balanced team not only benefits staff moral and wellbeing but helps to achieve amazing outcomes with our children. As a company we pride ourselves on being forward-thinking and not afraid of change.
You need to be ready for a new challenge to be empowered and responsible for taking your home forward and making key informed decisions.
You will be expected to prioritise the needs of our children alongside the development and wellbeing of our staff equally. You will be responsible for the effective management and monitoring of our children’s home, its resources, and staff, in line with the Policies and Procedures of the company and the legislative requirements from Ofsted and other partnership networks. Your delivery of standards of safeguarding our young people and getting them engaged in education must go beyond the ‘norm.’
We expect you to be involved in the development of your home and of the company and therefore be treated as a valued team member who is recognised for your hard work, collaborating closely with the senior team and both Directors to continue the successful growth of the company.
We are only looking for candidates that can demonstrate the following essential attributes:
• Commitment to continuing professional development for themselves and their staff team
• Good organisation and leadership skills
• The ability to motivate and influence others
• Good interpersonal skills
• Capacity for independent travel
• Approachable, honest and reliable
• Accountability; to be responsible for the work undertaken
• Ability to demonstrate reasoning, numeracy, literacy, and IT skills to a high standard
• Ability to work as a team, working closely with colleagues, other managers, Directors, and outside agencies
• Ability to solve problems and think on your feet
• Able to work within the principles of the Children’s Act
• Demonstrate a sound working knowledge of Child Protection issues and procedures
• Minimum of Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Children and Young People) with the commitment to work towards the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services once in post or already holding the relevant Level 5 qualification.
• Two years senior experience in a children’s residential setting as a minimum
• Full UK Driving Licence
• Salary between £45k and £47.5k depending on your experience within the children’s residential home sector.
• Quarterly bonus structure based on budget performances with the ability to earn over £10,000 during the financial year.
• Ofsted grading and local authority inspection grading bonuses.
• A ‘welcome’ bonus of £5k upon successful completion of your probationary period.
• 32 days holiday a year including bank holidays.
• A workplace pension scheme.
* ‘Death in Service’ insurance cover.
• A health package for you and your family that includes physical health, dental and optician cover.
• A choice of free PureGym membership, supermarket shopping voucher or beauty treatment voucher up to the value of £25 each month.
• A free 3 day stay at our holiday home on Tattershall Lakes in Lincolnshire.
Florinee Homes Ltd is committed to offering equal opportunities to all candidates and all candidates are subject to our safer recruitment policy.
In the first instance please send your CV for consideration to email@example.com